Thursday, January 25, 2007
Things are going so well. We have another wish granted (more details coming)! I'm at Sundance right now and will be posting a video of some stuff we are doing here. So much to tell you all. When I catch my breath I will update you all.

Paul

UPDATE:
I will be putting up a new post today! Sorry for the delay. My back was out and I was in bed for three days straight. My back hurt so bad that I could barely move. I'm also going to move to just updating with Youtube quick capture, so it will cut down on my editing time. I will also be uploading all my video episodes to stage6.com. After March 8th I will have time to put up more footage of the 8 wishes project. This new approach should take some pressure off of me and allow me to update my blog more often. Thanks for hanging in with me. Please give me some feedback, and ideas on how to spread 8 wishes.

Paul
posted by Caridad @ 2:32 AM  
15 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Welcome to 8 wishes!


The Video That Started It All:



Please rate and comment on this video at youtube:
VOTE FOR VIDEO HERE


date

Donate Below!
Even the Smallest Donations Add Up!



Where Does the Money Go?
Learn about the 501c3 Charities

More About My 8 Wishes...
Learn how and why I've made these wishes

Submit YOUR 8 wishes below:
Send your 8 wishes to me!

About us
Meet Paul and the 8 Wishes team

More Info on Solo Ride...
Learn about the film behind 8 Wishes

Contact Me!

Call me 805.456.2130
Contact me HERE

addmeboxforblog

Subscribe Below:

Enter your email address to get updates:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger



Recent Posts:
Archives:
Links: