Thursday, January 11, 2007
First Wish Granted - Interview with Paul Orfalea!


1st Wish Granted! Paul Orfalea - video powered by Metacafe

This video should give encouragement to children with dyslexia. Paul Orfalea is one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the country, and he achieved all of this despite (or because of) his dyslexia. His story has given me a lot of inspiration for my 8 Wishes, and it was amazing to meet someone who is so much like me. Knowing all this gives me hope.

8 things you can do to help me get my wishes:

***Make sure to watch the revised version of the video that started it all***
All funds made from this video will also be donated to DARC: $5 for every 1,000 views!

10,000 Miles And 8 Wishes - video powered by Metacafe
posted by Caridad @ 11:59 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Welcome to 8 wishes!


The Video That Started It All:



Please rate and comment on this video at youtube:
VOTE FOR VIDEO HERE


date

Donate Below!
Even the Smallest Donations Add Up!



Where Does the Money Go?
Learn about the 501c3 Charities

More About My 8 Wishes...
Learn how and why I've made these wishes

Submit YOUR 8 wishes below:
Send your 8 wishes to me!

About us
Meet Paul and the 8 Wishes team

More Info on Solo Ride...
Learn about the film behind 8 Wishes

Contact Me!

Call me 805.456.2130
Contact me HERE

addmeboxforblog

Subscribe Below:

Enter your email address to get updates:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger



Recent Posts:
Archives:
Links: