Saturday, December 16, 2006
As a dyslexic, writing is not my favorite, so I have to put together messages that are visual. We have a ton of great footage but can't edit it because we don't have enough room on the hard drive! We don't want to erase any of the footage either, so Chase Kidd bought us a new hard drive! Thanks Chase! We are installing that right now.

Updates
  • It looks like we will be on our first show on Thursday! We can get bumped so don't get too excited. Also, our first wish should be getting answered by mid week. Stay tuned for more.
  • My furniture did not sell on craigslist, but Nick Drummond let me borrow money to pay rent! Thanks Nick
  • Nate might be joining our team and I will hear back from him later tonight! Nate would be filming and editing the 8 Wishes show.
  • We will be laying out a new look for the blog and we want to know what you think of it. The main changes will be in the way we post. (Check out my new myspace layout by Siberus)
  • We're featured on Chipin! Remember, that's how you donate to D.A.R.C.
  • Ceasar, one of the children I met with will be hanging with us once in a while, too. We might end up putting him to work. No Ceasar, I'm kidding, but we won't say no if you want to help out.
Our next initiative (we need help getting it off the ground):

We would love to work with Webex to stream our live interviews from my apartment. Our idea is to never have to leave the computer because that's how we stay connected around the clock. I want to be blogging during the live interview, so people can see how we're using social media to accomplish 'the impossible' (as many have called our wishes). If you know anybody at Webex please have them give us a call.

Truth is, we were definitely not expecting to get national coverage so fast. In fact, we thought it wouldn't happen until next week. When Fox News hit we got overlaoded and blind sided. So I only slept a few hours a day, if any, but it was great. It was a lot of fun getting all the email from it.

My whole job on the team is to respond to emails and phone calls. So please feel free to call or email us. Steve will be filtering spam and then give me the real stuff. I would rather respond by phone so please leave your number when you email me.

A little video tribute to some of the people that are making this all possible.



Ok, I need to try to catch a couple hours of sleep since I pulled another all nighter. I'll be posting another epidose after I get a little rest. In the meantime, here are our first 2 episodes, and check out The World By Road to learn about our next adventure...
posted by Caridad @ 6:56 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Mike Ambs said…

    Wow - your myspace looks great. I'm jealous :)

    It seems like I'm always running out of disc space - so much footage, never enough space. Keep it up!

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    So if you're looking for a bag that's not floppy,
    louis vuitton
    is the best bet.3. louis vuitton mens wallet
    come in great variety. There are shoulder bags, hand bags, waist bags, you name it, and they have it. It means you can have a whole set of
    discount louis vuitton bags
    to suit different occasions.4. replica louis vuitton handbags
    makes bags for both men and women - not many designers do that. So if you're looking for a
    special bag for your man, a Louis Vuitton is a sure solution.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Welcome to 8 wishes!


The Video That Started It All:



Please rate and comment on this video at youtube:
VOTE FOR VIDEO HERE


date

Donate Below!
Even the Smallest Donations Add Up!



Where Does the Money Go?
Learn about the 501c3 Charities

More About My 8 Wishes...
Learn how and why I've made these wishes

Submit YOUR 8 wishes below:
Send your 8 wishes to me!

About us
Meet Paul and the 8 Wishes team

More Info on Solo Ride...
Learn about the film behind 8 Wishes

Contact Me!

Call me 805.456.2130
Contact me HERE

addmeboxforblog

Subscribe Below:

Enter your email address to get updates:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger



Recent Posts:
Archives:
Links: