Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Hey everyone here is the post for Tue. 12/12/06. This will bring you up to date and what's planned for Wed. 12/13/06 (Fox Report with Shepard Smith @ 12:45pm pacific coast). Just in case the video's not clear, we call it the car shuffle. My car (a.k.a wedge) broke down a couple weeks ago and to avoid a ticket we move it from side to side until we can get it fixed.
Your emails, comments and support for the donations are great!

I also did an interview at Bike Tourist Podcast.

I am in the process of fixing some errors on my blog too. How do you like the new site design?

WOW it is 4:24 AM as I write this. Need to get some sleep so I can string some sentences together for tomorrow. Hey, you know whats really cool? FOX is sending a car to come get us for the interview. If they didn't send the car we would have had to jump on bicycle and ride 55 miles to the Fox station. Check out the video Chase cut tonight, he really knows how to make me laugh...

I have been getting alot of emails asking how to donate. Please make donations using the "ChipIn" button to the right. Every amount helps. Thanks for tunning in to the 8 Wishes Channel!

Here is the new update video:

Please visit Nerdhelp.com
they donated the new website!

Also if you're a blogger and you want to do an interview email me at soloride@gmail.com.
I don't care if you only have 5 people following your blog or podcast. Email me. I don't bite unless no... I don't bite! Make the subject "MEDIA".

Paul

Enter your email address and I will send you an email when I do an update:

Delivered by FeedBurner

posted by Caridad @ 4:41 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What about the other 2 wishes?

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, this is awesome what you are doing. I can tell you for a fact, if you have any problems, just go to a local Masonic Lodge. They will be willing to help in an instant.

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    replica louis vuitton bags
    are an important part of fashion, the type of louis vuitton replica bags
    that a lady carries will affect the way her wardrobe looks, carrying cheap louis vuitton purses
    made by popular designer labels has been very fashionable.

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If they decided
    cheap D3 Gold
    not to deliver your vehicle we might have gotten to leap in bicycle along with journey Fityfive mile after mile for the Fox place. Check out the online video Follow minimize this evening, they canBuy Guild Wars 2 Gold tell making myself giggle

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Welcome to 8 wishes!


The Video That Started It All:



Please rate and comment on this video at youtube:
VOTE FOR VIDEO HERE


date

Donate Below!
Even the Smallest Donations Add Up!



Where Does the Money Go?
Learn about the 501c3 Charities

More About My 8 Wishes...
Learn how and why I've made these wishes

Submit YOUR 8 wishes below:
Send your 8 wishes to me!

About us
Meet Paul and the 8 Wishes team

More Info on Solo Ride...
Learn about the film behind 8 Wishes

Contact Me!

Call me 805.456.2130
Contact me HERE

addmeboxforblog

Subscribe Below:

Enter your email address to get updates:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger



Recent Posts:
Archives:
Links: